2015년 11월 1일 일요일

The Silver Grass Festival at the Sky Park in Korea

A few weeks ago, I went to the Sky Park in Sang-am dong, Korea. From Oct.10 to Oct.17, the Silver Grass Festival was held there, and many musicians gave performances for visitors. Since I visited at the wrong time of the day, I didn’t see any performances but the splendid view of the park thrilled me:)



The Sky Park is one of the World Cup Parks in Seoul. As its name shows, it is located at the top hill of the Word Cup Park, so you have to climb so many steps to the top. Be prepared before you go up. It took me about 40 minutes to get there. It’s not easy, but it was truly rewarding! When I was in the middle of the silver grass field, I definitely felt the fall was coming. Also, red and pink cosmos in their full bloom went well with the silver grass. I loved it!

If you are too busy to hit the road to rural areas, visit the Sky Park in the fall where you can feel nature and relax.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기