2016년 12월 23일 금요일

Diary

When I was little, I faced some difficulties or disasters that I couldn't deal with. Since then, I started not to think about any problems or conflicts in front of me. And now it becomes my habit, or myself. I just accept the reality, and try not to think about problems. It causes another disaster in my life. I am having hard time dealing with it. Very hard.


Last two weeks, I had enough me time. It was more fanststic than I had imagined. I found solutions. Of course, Im not sure they are the correct answers, but I am sure they are the best answers for me.


I finally realize what is important in life. I know what type of person fits me very well and who I respect. I dont want to miss my chance again, so I will try to grow up. Read a lot and think alot.


Promise#
 1. stay focused
 2. be determined
 3. be mature.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기